TERRE™ (formerly Phoenix Distribution) is your source for genuine, affordable replacement parts and general-purpose mechanical motion parts and outdoor power equipment. The quality of our products and our service is at the root of all we do. Let us help you find the right parts for the right application at the right time. Easy to Find. Easy to Order. At TERRE™, whether you are a retailer, manufacturer, dealer/distributor or individual consumer, you can easily find the parts you need by searching based on diameters, belt type and almost any measurement you can think of. We offer replacement pulleys, belts, bearings, sprockets and bushings for: small engines, outdoor power equipment, residential, lawn mowers, commercial lawn mowers, snow blowers, electrical motors, generators, air compressors, agricultural equipment, table saws, hydraulic pumps, industrial fans, and more! We’re US-based with global reach—and free shipping! Here, we offer fast & free shipping to nearly anywhere on earth. Our just-in-time inventory management, in-house manufacturing and engineering capabilities, distribution services, discounts, and stocking programs make working with us easy and efficient.
This 6 in 1 adjustable blade hand saw is a great multipurpose tool for an every day homeowner. The ergonomic handle is made of a robust plastic covered with a non slip thermoplastic rubber to provide a lightweight, moisture resistant, and comfortable grip. Three different blade types for use on multiple applications such as plastic, metal, wood, drywall, and more. Can be a great option as a camp saw for pruning and wood cutting, pvc saw, drywall saw, and more.
- 6-in-1 adjustable blade hand saw. Ergonomic handle is made of a robust Polypropylene Plastic (PP), covered with a non-slip Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) material to ensure slip resistance. Lightweight and moisture resistant for increased control. Feels comfortable in your hand
- Two 6" HCS 6 TPI blades used to cut wood applications. Faster cut speed with a rougher finish
- Two 6" Bi-Metal 18 TPI blades used to cut plastic and metal 1/8" thick or less. Slower cut speed and provides a smoother quality finish
- Two 6" Bi-Metal 24 TPI blades used to cut thin metal 1/16" thick or less. Slow cut speed with the smoothest quality cut
- Saw blades are made of high quality steel, designed to be very resistant, sharpened tip and hardened blade for durability. Lockback mechanism secures teeth blades in place firmly.